A Message from Ranpak’s Chairman & CEO Omar Asali
Dear Business Partners:
Ranpak continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic while taking steps to ensure the safety of our employees and business partners, as well as the communities we serve. We are actively following the recommendations of the expert organizations such as the WHO and the CDC. We are in regular communication with our teams and have implemented several measures to promote a safe working environment broadly at Ranpak. These measures include:
- Encouraging employees to stay home if unwell and adopting other measures to ensure only healthy, low-risk groups are in our facilities.
- Instituting a work from home policy, where feasible.
- Requiring that all employees and guests in our facilities wear masks at all times.
- Maintaining a sufficient supply of masks and other necessary materials on site.
- Strongly encouraging our team members to follow fundamental health guidelines around regular washing of hands and coughing, and sneezing etiquette.
- Restricting air travel.
- Minimizing meetings and activities that encase multiple team members in small spaces, like conferences rooms.
- Offering free on-site COVID-19 testing to employees where available.
While our sales and field service teams largely work outside of the office, we have emphasized safety with them as well. Whenever possible, our sales team holds virtual meetings, and where unavoidable, our team is available to do in person visits. Nevertheless, our sales and field service teams remain ready and available to assist our customers virtually or in person throughout this difficult period.
Our plants and warehouse operations continue to operate normally and we are increasing capacity to deal with the high demand for our products. Accordingly, we continue to operate our production and distribution facilities, albeit leveraging social distancing, masks, sanitizing and other measures to promote a safe operating environment.
Finally, while managing the global freight imbalance is certainly more challenging, most of our logistic partners are currently shipping on a normal schedule. As a result, to date, we have been able to manage the logistics of both inbound materials and outbound freight with minimal disruption.
Ranpak values our relationship with you, and we are committed to community health during this crisis. If you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do, please contact your Ranpak representative.
Omar Asali, Chairman and CEO