Let’s find a custom solution together.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we process certain Personal Data or categories of Personal Data. Under California law, you have the right to request the following information, which you may do by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 1 (800) 726-7257:
- the categories of Personal Data we collected, sold, or disclosed in the prior 12 months;
- the pieces of Personal Data we collected about you in the prior 12 months;
- our business purposes for collecting or selling Personal Data;
- the categories of sources from which we collected Personal Data in the prior 12 months;
- the categories of third persons with whom we sold or shared Personal Data in the prior 12 months;
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and,
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services they marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not entirely specific to you.
If you are a California resident, you also have the right to request that we delete your Personal Data, upon receipt of a verified request, with some exceptions. You have the right to equal treatment regardless of your exercise of your privacy rights.